There are a variety of options when it comes to your fleet service in the Okanagan; we understand. However, choosing the right fit for your businesses immediate or individual needs, as well as proximity to your local company – matters.
In fact, there are a variety of factors that matter, which Car Craft Auto would like to help you understand before choosing which service provider to go with or transfer to!
Why ‘Who’ Matters When it Comes to Choosing Fleet Auto Care
If you own a local business that requires a fleet of vehicles to provide a service to your customers, you understand that representing yourself in the best light possible matters.
From properly repaired and presentable vehicles to reliable service, involvement in the community to supporting other local businesses in order to help maintain a ‘community-based economy’. How you do business also translates into who you do business with.
Doing business with those who…
- understand the hustle
- manage your fleet vehicle’s downtime with the express service it requires
- address concerns in a caring ‘friends and neighbours’ kind of way
…all counts towards the community feel we appreciate here in Kelowna.
Our city is rapidly growing, but Kelowna still has more of a small town feel vs. a metropolis city vibe. And those of us who have lived and worked locally understand our community needs, seeking to continue to make Kelowna a great place to call home year-round.
In its own small way, we believe our Fleet Service in the Okanagan helps extend the aforementioned care our customer – who we like to consider friends, deserve.
Fleet Service in the Okanagan
As mentioned on our fleet service page, Car Craft Auto offers…
· Loyalty discount programs
· Fast, friendly shuttle service
· Complimentary loaner vehicles
· A facility and equipment made for commercial service
· Professional service you can count on
· Ford Transit and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter specialized care
Car Craft works on fleets of all sizes, as well as vehicles of all makes and models, with services that include but are not limited to:
- Boom inspections
- Commercial vehicle inspection (CVIP)
- Diesel Engine Specialists
- Engine Performance and Diagnostics
- Fluid exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, etc.)
- Filter replacement (air, fuel, cabin)
- Heating and A/C
- Scheduled maintenance
- Steering and suspension
- Tire replacement
- Transmission and drivetrain
For decades, our expert staff has kept our communities fleet vehicles in optimal condition throughout the Okanagan Valley. We would love to be a part of your service care too, which we would love to discuss at your convenience!