Car Craft Automotive opened with the goal of providing the best auto repair for the Kelowna community – and our Auto Maintenance in the Okanagan is no exception!
However, there is more to driving safely into the new year than simply having a vehicle in proper working order. Additional tips to do so include…
- Plan your route and schedule in advance to allow for extra travel time, especially if you will be driving during peak traffic times.
- Don’t drive while tired. If you feel drowsy, pull over and take a break, or have a passenger take over the driving duties.
- Avoid distractions while driving. Put your phone on silent and don’t use it while driving.
- Follow the speed limit and drive defensively. Be aware of your surroundings and anticipate the actions of other drivers.
- Don’t drink and drive. If you plan on consuming alcohol, designate a sober driver or arrange for alternative transportation.
- Wear your seatbelt at all times. It’s the best way to protect yourself in the event of an accident.Top of Form
And, of course, make sure your vehicle is in good working condition by scheduling regular auto maintenance. This will include such things as having your brakes, tires, lights, and fluid levels (and more) checked.
Bottom of Form
Auto Maintenance in the Okanagan
If you are seeking Auto Maintenance in the Okanagan – we are here to help you drive into the new year safely, providing you with auto services that include:
- Brake Fluid
- Automatic Transmission
- Engine Belt & Hoses
- Engine Oil Flush
- Engine Treatment
- Minor Fuel System Cleaning
- Power Steering Flush
- Coolant Flush
- Wheel Alignments
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Steering & Suspension Repairs
- Tire Rotation
Warning Light Indicators to be Aware Of
Oil Warning Light
Coolant Warning Light
ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) Warning Light
Brake Warning Light
Electrical Fault Light
Service Engine Light
Check Engine Light
We look forward to helping you with all or your auto care needs in 2023!
Planning a road trip? Check out these safety tips.