Unsure if you require automatic transmission repairs in Kelowna? There are a few signs that indicate whether you may need your transmission serviced – and Car Craft is here to help with that!
5 Signs You Need Your Transmission Serviced
Here are 5 signs that may indicate your transmission needs servicing:
- Grinding or shaking: If you notice grinding or shaking when shifting gears – this could indicate worn out components within your automatic transmission.
2. Slipping gears: If your vehicle shifts gears unexpectedly or the engine revs higher than usual, this could be a sign of a slipping transmission.
3. Delayed engagement: If you notice a delay when your vehicle shifts between gears, especially when going into reverse, this could be a sign of a damaged torque converter or low transmission fluid.
4. Burning smell: If you smell a burning odor coming from your car, it could be a sign of a slipping transmission. This could be caused by low transmission fluid, or also a damaged torque converter.
5. Fluid leaks: If you notice red or brown fluid leaking from your vehicle, this could be a sign of a transmission problem. Transmission fluid should be checked and topped off regularly, as a low level of transmission fluid can cause your transmission to fail and cause you to incur higher replacement costs.
If you notice any of these signs – give Car Craft a call, we can help!
Automatic Transmission Repairs in Kelowna
As mentioned on our transmission service page…
The hotter your oil gets the quicker it breaks down. This leads to advanced deterioration of the soft components of your transmission. It can also result in varnish and sludge build-up that will impair performance. Proper maintenance prevents this and protects your transmission.
Remember, the best way to ensure hassle-free driving is to have a well-maintained vehicle, and that includes your automatic transmission.
If you require automatic transmission repairs in Kelowna – our Car Craft professionals insist on using TerraClean products, removing unwanted build-up and ensuring your transmission is in optimal condition for safe travels ahead.
Contact us to learn more!