If you are seeking Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Fleet Service in Kelowna, or any other fleet model vehicle, Car Craft is here to help you increase your fuel efficiency in the coming year. And with the price of gas ever-increasing, these types of measures can add up to a whole lot of savings!
Increase Your Fuel Efficiency: Fleet Maintenance
Optimizing fuel efficiency is not just about saving costs, but also contributing to environmental sustainability. And Car Craft provides a variety of services to help our customers manage this, while also maintaining their fleet to ensure peak performance, reliability, and extend the lifespan of their vehicle’s.
These 5 key maintenance practices that can significantly impact your fleet’s fuel economy:
- Scheduled Inspections: Identifying and addressing issues early can prevent fuel-wasting problems from escalating.
- Fluid Maintenance: Clean fluids contribute to smoother operation and prevent excess friction that can decrease fuel efficiency.
- Engine Maintenance: Properly functioning components contribute to optimal combustion and fuel efficiency.
- Tire Maintenance: Ensure you have the right tires for the season, and that they are properly inflated to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Fuel System Maintenance: A well-maintained fuel system is crucial for optimal fuel efficiency.
By combining routine inspections and targeted maintenance practices, you can create a culture of efficiency that benefits your bottom line and the environment. We can help!
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Fleet Service in Kelowna
Curious how we can help with your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Fleet Service in Kelowna? As discussed on our fleet maintenance page…
European-style commercial vans are a popular choice for businesses both big and small. At Car Craft, we’re the authority on such vehicles as the Ford Transit Connect and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Our expert technicians have the tools and knowledge to service these specialty trucks right.
Our Fleet Benefits Include:
o Loyalty discount programs
o Fast, friendly shuttle service
o Complimentary loaner vehicle
o Facilities and equipment made for commercial service
o Professional service you can count on
Our Fleet Services Include:
- Boom inspections
- Commercial vehicle inspection (CVIP)
- Diesel Engine Specialists
- Engine Performance and Diagnostics
- Fluid exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, etc.)
- Filter replacement (air, fuel, cabin)
- Heating and A/C
- Scheduled maintenance
- Steering and suspension
- Tire replacement
- Transmission and drivetrain
For decades, our expert staff has kept work trucks rolling throughout the Okanagan Valley. Give us a call, or stop by to book an appointment today!